FSR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maintaining Training Devices to regulatory and company standards, ensuring that Simulator are ready for training use.
- Performing daily checks and preventative maintenance functions.
- Conducting troubleshooting and corrective maintenance activities on Simulators, as required.
- Ensuring documentation procedures are completed.
- Providing total support service.
- Proficient computer hardware and basic networking skill implementation.
- Performing simulator updates (Software and Hardware).
- Proficient in MS office.
- In depth knowledge of Civil Aviation Requirements will be added advantage.
Freshers are welcome.
Job Category: Flight Simulator Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad