Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing team
- Monitoring team performance to ensure objectives are met
- Supporting employees with training and development activities
- Time management
- Spares Management
- Reporting to Program Manager
- Acting as a smooth, responsible bridge between HQ and on-site team.
- Strong communication skills
- Team Management
- Problem solving and decision making
- Forward Planning and strategic thinking
- Organisation and delegation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Strong communication skills to interact within the team and also to the management
- Team leading skills
- Provide leadership in the planning, implementation, and coordination
- Timely reporting of the employees to the direct supervisor
- Exhibit strong leadership and problem solving skills.
What We Offer
- Full-time, permanent employment.
- Direct impact in management decisions.
- State-of-the-art development environment and equipment.
- Casual working atmosphere
- Career Development
- Exposure of managing hi-tech pilot training projects
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply including your CV/resume, as well as a cover letter that highlights why you believe you are right for this role.
Job Category: PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad