Finance & Accounting
- Oversee the performance of F&A team to ensure smooth & stable operation to fulfil F&A objectives;
- Ensure the tasks are carried out in compliance with operating standards, company rules & regulations and statutory requirements (eg. GST, transfer of pricing, etc);
- Manage the overall accounting and financial reporting to ensure compliance with requirements or regulations; cost control, track cost savings & capex (BP), forecasting, budgeting, and internal control process;
- Maintain the accounting system;
- Coordinate & facilitate internal & external Audits to effectively communicate and ensure that requirements are adhered to;
- Liaise with Auditor for Expatriate Taxation;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or MBA in HR.
- Excellent Finance & Accounts Knowledge and Office management skills.
- Strong knowledge of local laws & legislations.
- General knowledge of corporate & office compliance matters, Team building skills, Follow up skills, Improvement Mindset.